Paul Teutul Jr. from Discovery’s American Chopper Captains the Ride that Rocks along with these celebrities:
- Tom Berenger - Academy Award Nominee
- Zahn McClarnon - Actor
- Shannon Aikau - HISTORY’s “Counting Cars”
- “Horny Mike” - HISTORY’s “Counting Cars”
- Ryan Evans - HISTORY’s “Counting Cars”
- Paul Teutul Jr. - Star of Discovery’s “American Chopper” and celebrity bike builder
- Rusty Wallace Jr. - NASCAR Winston Cup Champion and stock car racing hall of famer
- Don “The Snake” Prudhomme - Drag racing legend
- Walker “The Legend” Evans - Off-Road Racing Hall of Famer
- Michael Lichter - Michael Lichter Photography
- Carmine Cangialosi - Writer/Director/Producer/Actor
- Rod “Woody” Woodruff - Sturgis Buffalo Chip President
Lynyrd Skynyrd concert included with first 200 reservations!
Rub elbows and ride through the beautiful Black Hills with the biggest names in television, film, music and motorcycling while raising significant for worthy local charities on Monday, Aug. 6, 2018 during the Buffalo Chip’s eleventh annual Legends Ride!
Your contribution gets you a pass that includes:
- Ride from Deadwood to the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Live motorcycle and memorabilia auction in Deadwood
- Souvenir gift pack filled with collectibles from the sponsors
- Official Sturgis Buffalo Chip lanyard with collectible souvenir Legends Ride credentials
- Official Legends Ride t-shirt
- Official Legends Ride poster
- Special parking privileges in Deadwood
- Special parking at the Buffalo Chip
- Meet-and-greet opportunities with celebrities, builders and artists
- Legends Ride Reception at the Buffalo Chip - heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Live auction at the Buffalo Chip featuring art and memorabilia
- Buffalo Chip headlining concerts included with first 200 Legends Ride package reservations including Lynyrd Skynyrd with more to be announced soon!
100% of your rider fee benefits Special Olympics South Dakota – Rapid City Flame and the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame.
All purchases are non-refundable and must be used during the 2018 rally.