$499 total for Aug 3rd- Aug 7th
5 Days , 5 nights .
This epic event features:
- An exclusive WGT private camping compound with glamping tents and beds; this area is within the Buffalo Chip Campground (WGT attendees will be provided one space in the glamping tents: each space comes with a bed, bedding and towels. Each tent holds 4 people, so if you have a group of 4 please make your reservation and email Info@TheWildGypsyTour.com to make sure you are bunked with your buddies!)
- VIP access to the Gypsy Wine Club at the Speakeasy,
- Admission to the Biker Belles Ride & Symposium
- Private bazaar lounge and festivities
- All-women’s bike show
- Exclusive moto-related classes taught by industry experts
- Women-led group rides to iconic Black Hills landmarks
- Variety of cuisines and beverage stops (snacks and water will be provided for WGT attendees)
- Access to newly remodeled showers and bathrooms
- Wifi (provided by WGT)
- WGT and Buffalo Chip vendors.
- Full access and admission to the Buffalo Chip’s activities and entertainment, including American Flat Track racing and the rally’s top concerts! (You may enter the Buffalo Chip anytime on Friday, Aug 3. The WGT festival ends on Wednesday, Aug 8 and you are expected to be packed up by noon as tents will be taken down at that time.)
- If you wish to arrive earlier than Aug 3 or stay later than noon on Aug 8 you will need to purchase admission passes for any extra days from the Buffalo Chip. If you have a trailer you will need to purchase a trailer pass from the Chip and plan to arrive before 6pm in order to bring it into the campground.
- At this time there are no volunteer opportunities for this event.
More details on special events and classes will be announced as we get closer to the date!
For 2018, the Wild Gypsy Tour curates an original happening uniting women from all corners of the globe who share the common desire to ride, live, learn, and have fun. Join us for this revolutionary twist to kicking off the world’s largest motorcycle rally!
Make sure to sign up for our newsletter by visiting www.WildGypsyTour.com, click Connect, then submit your information! You can also find us on instagram and facebook
All Purchases are non-refundable.